3 March 2016

My Bucket List


I love making lists of future goals and endeavours and so after one of my friends showed me her bucket list last year I started thinking about everything that I would like to have done or achieved before I die. I have actually written a physical bucket list in my journal, but thought I would share it today as a fun blog post as I personally love reading other people's dreams and ambitions. I actually have quite a mix of goals on my list, some that are much more achievable than others, as well as a couple that I have already actually ticked off. 

So without further ado, here is my bucket list...

  1. Visit every state of the USA
  2. Learn how to drive
  3. Complete a half marathon
  4. See my favourite band in concert
  5.  Own an Elie Saab dress
  6. Go on a Submarine
  7. Get Married
  8. See a Broadway show
  9. Watch sunrise and sunset at the beach
  10. Get a tattoo
  11. Be in the audience for a live taping of The Big Bang Theory 
  12. Have a walk in wardrobe
  13. Learn how to play at least one song on the piano
  14. See the walk of fame
  15. Become friends with someone from another country
  16. Go on a safari
  17. Get my dream job
  18. Live to see cancer cured
  19. Fly first class at least once
  20. Pass my A-levels
  21. Learn how to make a dress
  22. See the Northern lights
  23. Travel the world with someone I love...whether that is a family member, partner or friend 
  24. Get a PhD
 As you can see I actually have quite a small bucket list, but I feel that most of my goals are fairly realistic to achieve. I have actually ticked off two of my goals as I have already been on a Submarine on holiday in Lanzarote and I also passed my Biology, English literature and Psychology A Levels last year. I love the idea of having a list like this of goals and ambitions, and I may even do a summer or blogging bucket list as well this year. 


I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I'd love to know some of the things on your bucket list,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment