12 June 2016

My Summer Goals

With Summer just around the corner I have lately been thinking about everything I want and need to achieve throughout this season. I feel like Summer is the busiest time of the year as there are always so many fun things going on that I like to get involved with, however this year I have five specific goals that I will hopefully accomplish over the next few months...

1. Become Fitter and Eat Healthier
I am pretty sure I include this in every "goals" list I make, however it is something I always want to improve at. I find I have a lot more motivation during the summer to work out more as hopefully the weather is a lot better than in the winter and so can be taken advantage of for more outdoor exercises. I also find it a lot easier to eat healthier in summer as I have less "comfort food cravings" than in winter and so this year I am looking forward to experimenting with more salads, smoothies etc...

2. Become More Organised With My Blog
I have always been an extremely organised person and making to-do lists is one of my favourite things, yet when it comes to my blog I can be quite disorganised. There are times where I will not have even managed to think of a blog post to write about until the morning of the day it will be posted, leaving me to have to plan, write, take photos and edit in just a couple of hours, which is not the most organised/efficient way to do things. Therefore, over the next few months I am definitely going to try and make a more conscious effort to plan and schedule my blog posts more, especially as I have quite a few summer/holiday themed posts that I am excited to write about!

3. Be More Adventurous
I tend to have the habit of not really doing much in Summer, or I end up just visiting the same places which gets quite boring. This summer I definitely want to have more fun by going on more road trips and days out as well as visiting new places with my family and friends. I have got a couple of trips already planned for the summer- I'm going to London at the end of June and then my holiday in Tenerife in August which I am pretty excited for as I've never been there and I love exploring new places. 

4. Get Ready For University
As I leave home to start Uni at the end of September there is quite a lot I have to do during summer to prepare for that. I actually want and need to start planning this soon by making lists of everything I will need to buy, reading up on my course, and looking for cute and cosy dorm room inspiration. I am actually quite excited about this new chapter in my life so I am looking forward to achieving this goal over summer. 
 
5. Just Do More!
This summer I ultimately want to make the most of my freedom before I start University, so I am really hoping I can accomplish all of the smaller "bucket list" items and goals this season. I want to be more creative, from completing more of my Wreck This Journal to updating my art Instagram page with drawings more often. There are also so many books and TV shows that I hope to enjoy this summer and I would also love to start blogging a bit more by maybe adding an extra post a week and doing more OOTD's and food posts. 

What are your Summer Goals?

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals, and with heading off to uni. I'm a list addict too, and definitely need to revisit my goals

    ReplyDelete