7 July 2016

Asos Sale Wishlist

Asos Sale Wishlist

Asos is one of my favourite places for sale shopping as they have so much on offer you could literally spend hours scouring the site and filling up your basket from the comfort of your bed - a pretty win-win situation imo! As I go on holiday in less than a month I have been spending quite a lot of time trying to find some nice new summer clothes and, whilst some of the items on my wishlist are not entirely holiday appropriate, I think they would all make a slightly more alternative summer look... 


I have been into the 'boho' trend for a while now and that is definitely shown here with these items. I think the maxi dress would be the perfect day-to-night dress, worn with pretty gladiator sandals for a casual look in the day, and dressed up with heels and jewellery for the evening. As I am constantly wearing leather jackets I think the pink one is a great alternative to my usual black, whilst the black and gold ankle boots also give a little something extra to an outfit which my normal plain ones don't. My favourite item though is definitely the suede trousers as I am always on the hunt for something other than jeans to wear and I know these would be perfect, not only for summer, but also the transition into Autumn as well. They are quite unique, but I think paired with the blouse and belt they would give a great bohemian/western vibe which I love! 

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment