14 February 2016

What's In My Bag?


One of my favourite type of blog posts to read is What's in my Bag, as I love having a little peek into someone else's handbag to see what they carry around! Having never gotten around to doing one of these posts, I thought it was about time to share the bits and bobs that I carry around with me in my bag on a daily basis...

My handbag is the Michael Kors Hamilton Traveller, which I treated myself to whilst in New York for my 18th birthday back in December 2014. It has pretty much been my go to bag for the past year, as it is the perfect size for carrying around all of my essentials, as well as looking great with any outfit.


In terms of what is actually in my bag, the essentials which I always carry are my Michael Kors purse, which contains all of my cash, cards, and ID, my Iphone 5S, and my house key. I also carry my epipen, in case of any accidental peanut consumption, and my diabetes kit, including my blood glucose monitor and insulin pens, which I have to take in my bag everywhere. 


Other than the essentials, I also carry around my trusty, leather Harry Potter notebook and a pen, in case of any sudden inspiration whilst I am out and about, as well as to keep a note of things such as appointments, events or even shopping lists. 

Lastly, I always have a few beauty items in my bag, such as a comb to help fix any bad hair moments, and a mini packet of wipes, which are great for removing numerous lipstick swatches off the back of my hand! I also tend to keep a lip balm in my bag, such as this Body Shop Passionberry one, which is my current favourite, as well as whatever lipstick I am wearing that day, which at the moment happens to be Mac Syrup. I also keep a hand cream in my bag, as my hands can get dry quite often, especially in winter, along with my favourite scent- Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia- which I keep in a compact perfume atomiser. 


I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my handbag! What are your handbag essentials?

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment