21 August 2016

Tenerife Photo Diary
















A couple of weeks ago I jetted off to Tenerife with my family for a much needed break in the sun and so, after finally going through/editing them, I thought I would share some of my favourite photos from the trip. We stayed in Puerto de la Cruz, which is one of the major cities in the north of the island and is apparently a lot greener and generally more relaxing and peaceful than the southern parts of the island. 

The city itself is extremely pretty and very authentically canarian with winding cobbled streets lined with traditional restaurants, bars and boutiques, making it the perfect place for casually wandering and exploring. It was also a surprisingly instagrammable place, and I found I was constantly snapping away on my phone for the perfect insta-worthy shot! If you are after a pretty, authentic and relaxing vacation it is definitely worth a visit!

Have you visited Tenerife?

Megan

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment