21 July 2016

My Everyday Summer Makeup Routine

I tend to switch up my makeup routine quite drastically in the summer months as I favour a slightly lighter, fresher and glowier look than I do during the rest of the year so today I thought I would share the products I have been wearing on a daily basis as part of my current summer makeup routine...

To start with I have been loving the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation as I find it gives a slightly dewier finish than my usual Nars Sheer Glow, especially when applied with a damp beauty blender. I then pop some of the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer over any redness or blemishes as well as under my eyes to cover any dark circles and brighten the under eye area. 

Next I move on to my eyes, where I start by filling in my eyebrows with the Maybelline Brow Satin Pencil, which is extremely quick to use and gives a really natural finish. I then take the Bourjois Quad Eyeshadow Palette in Upside Brown and apply the slightly golden-brown shade all over the lid, with a little of the medium brown blended into the outer corners of my eyes. I line my upper lash line with the darkest shade in the palette, whilst I run my Mac Coffee Eye Pencil along my waterline for a more natural eye makeup look. To finish, I curl my lashes before coating them with my favourite Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. 


To complete the face I lightly dust some of the Nars Laguna Bronzer on my cheekbones, temples and along my jawline to add some warmth to my skin and give a little bit of depth and definition to my face. I then apply Rose Spritz from the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette to my cheeks, before layering Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop on the tops of my cheekbones for a pretty summer glow. To set my makeup in place I spray the L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist all over my face and then finish my whole routine with the Revlon Moisture Lip Stain in Cannes Crush, which is my current go to summer lip product.  


What are your favourite makeup products for Summer?

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment