26 June 2016

Springing into Summer











Topshop Cami | New Look Skirt | Leather Jacket (old) | New Look Belt | Primark Socks | New Look Boots (old)

I have been obsessed with midi skirts and dresses for quite a while now, yet I never thought I would be able to wear one as I didn't think they would suit my short stature of 5 foot 2. However I recently decided to try this pale blue pleated one for a party I had a couple of weeks ago and, after receiving so many compliments on the night, it has become one of my favourite items of clothing, not least because it kind of makes me feel like Cinderella! I love mixing styles and pairing girly and feminine clothes with more grungier pieces, so I thought I'd team the skirt with a leather jacket and cut out ankle boots for a *slightly* edgier look that is perfect for transitioning from Spring into Summer. 

Do you like midi skirts? What is your favourite way to wear them?  

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment