13 March 2016

Spring Fashion Wishlist





 As much as I love Autumn and Winter I always get pretty excited once the weather becomes slightly more warmer and the evenings start getting lighter, as it means Spring is finally on the way. After months of wearing dark colours and heavy patterns, I always like to inject a bit more colour into my wardrobe, whether that be through subtle pastel pieces or full on floral patterns, as well as tending to go for quite a boho vibe...

Midi skirts are the best seasonal transition piece in my opinion, and there are so many different styles available at the moment, but my favourite is this pleated one from New Look, as the pretty pink floral pattern is perfect for either a casual or dressed up look in Spring. I would pair it with this pale pink lace top, also from New Look, which would still be a great cover up for the slightly chilly spring weather. 

Cropped trousers are my go to item to wear throughout Spring and Summer, and this denim pair from Topshop is a great alternative to skinny jeans in the (hopefully) warmer months, especially paired with these Seventies style tan ankle boots from Next. These boots would also go pretty well with this floral printed dress, which is also seventies style- can you spot a theme in the wishlist? Sticking with the boho inspiration, I love this Asos embroidered jacket, which is the perfect Spring cover up and I can't wait to get my hands on it. 

As for accessories, this small coral bag adds a slight pop of colour into any outfit, perfect for holding all your everyday essentials, and I love this floppy wide brimmed hat- great for bad hair days! 

What is on your Spring Wishlist?

Megan  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment