7 February 2016

Mini Lush Haul


After recently using up all of my Christmas Lush products, I thought it was about time to pick up a few new bits and pieces. I did have to restrain myself otherwise I would have purchased the whole store, but I finally settled on these three for now...


As soon as I smelt The Comforter bubble bar I knew I had to have it, as blackcurrant is one of my favourite scents. It is a huge bubble bar, so I'm sure it will last for a good couple of baths, and no doubt it will turn the bath water a bright, vibrant pink.


The bright pink, sparkly Rose Jam bubble bar caught my eye as soon as I walked into Lush and it quickly made it's way into my basket. With ingredients such as cocoa butter, lemon and rose oil, it will make your skin feel super soft as well as leaving a light rose scent, perfect for an uplifting bath!


Finally, I picked up the Tisty Tosty bath bomb which is also rose scented, as well as containing geranium, jasmine and seven real rosebuds. Admittedly, it probably isn't the most exciting bath bomb that Lush has to offer, yet I feel it will be perfect for a soothing bath to unwind and relax. 

What are your favourite Lush products?

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment