5 May 2016

Monochrome Spring






New Look Jumpsuit | New Look T-shirt | River Island Brogues | H&M Hat | Michael Kors Bag

With the sun finally making an appearance here in the UK, I thought I would embrace the sunshine and take a couple of outfit shots now that I can wear all of my Spring clothing without freezing half to death by lunchtime. Jumpsuits are one of my favourite items of clothing to wear not only in Spring, but all year round, as they are so versatile and effortless, however when the weather is warmer I love wearing them with a simple jersey t-shirt and brogues for a casual monochrome look. Today, I also paired it with a big hat and my Michael Kors tote for a super comfortable and easy to wear Spring outfit. 

What is your go-to item of clothing for Spring?

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment