3 April 2016

Geek Wishlist

Geeky Wishlist






































I think it is safe to say that I identify quite strongly as a geek/nerd and have done for many years, and I am always scouring the internet looking at the unique and cool items and gifts for all of my various geeky interests. For today's post I therefore thought I would share some of the things currently on my "geeky" wishlist...

I have always been interested in space and the solar system, so I have become quite obsessed by anything space related, whether that be clothing, artwork, jewellery etc, and so as soon as I saw this Solar System dress I fell in love with it. I think it is the perfect statement dress, and would look great in Spring/Summer paired with a leather jacket  and some black ankle boots. Sticking with the space theme, I also love this Planetary Glass set, which includes the 8 planets of the solar system as well as Pluto and the Sun, as the design of all of the glasses is beautiful and would look great for a casual dinner party. Finally, this Star Theatre Planetarium has been on my wishlist for ages as I love looking at the stars, so I think it would be extremely magical and mesmerising gazing at real life constellations and shooting stars projected onto the ceiling using this planetarium. 

In the past few months I have become a pretty big Star Wars fan, so much so that I received quite a lot of merchandise for my last Birthday and Christmas. I love the Funko Pop figures and already own C3PO, but I think that the BB8 version is super cute and would be the perfect addition to my collection. I am also quite obsessed with this Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker as it combines one of my favourite film franchises with one of my favourite foods, and I think it is the perfect kitchen gadget for any Star Wars fan.  

As an aspiring scientist I am a massive nerd of anything to do with the subject, in particular Biology, so I love this dainty DNA double helix necklace as simple, minimalist jewellery like this is my favourite to wear, and I think it is quite a unique necklace for anyone interested in Science. 
Etsy has always been one of my favourite places to buy anything slightly geeky as there is such an array of products for whatever you are a fan of. Having been a fan of Harry Potter since the age of about 8, I love this Lightning Bolt/Glasses Sweatshirt as it looks extremely soft and cosy, perfect for lounging around to watch your favourite Harry Potter film. Lastly, The Big Bang Theory is my favourite TV show as it is the culmination of all of my geeky interests, and so I love this 'It all started with a Big Bang' Print, which I think will be perfect for my University room in September. 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment