10 April 2016

Blue Denim and Biker Jacket


Boohoo Biker Jacket | H&M Jumper | Boohoo Mom Jeans | River Island Boots | Topshop Necklace                

Whilst mom jeans have been all the rage for a good couple of years now, I have only recently jumped on the bandwagon after getting a little bit bored of wearing various pairs of skinny jeans almost everyday. Despite only purchasing them the other day I am officially obsessed as there are so many ways you can style them, so I thought I would finally do an outfit post and show you one of my favourite ways of wearing them.





For quite a casual look, I paired the jeans, which are a 70's style mid wash blue, with this khaki jumper, which is a great transitional item of clothing to wear at the moment as the weather can still be slightly chilly. To complete the look I wore this Biker jacket which I love, especially the gold zip details, as well as my beloved pair of black chelsea boots, although I would also wear my white converse for an even more casual outfit, and a simple rose quartz necklace.

I think this is the perfect weekend outfit, and as the jeans are so versatile, it is so easy to style them in a more relaxed or dressy way for whatever occasion.

Do you like mom jeans? How do you style yours?

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment