28 September 2015

25 facts about me...





 I thought for my first official blog post I would get a little bit personal in order for you to get to know me a bit better. I always enjoy reading these type of blog posts so here are 25 facts about me...

1. My middle name is Kate

2. Autumn is my favourite season

3. I have a younger sister and a younger brother

4. I have a fear of spiders, snakes and frogs

5. My favourite colour is purple

6. My birthday is the 8th December

7. I am 5ft 2in

8. My worst habit is biting my fingernails - especially when I am anxious

9. Biology and Psychology were my favourite subjects at school

10. I am a dog person more than a cat person

11. I don't drink tea or coffee

12. I am really shy around people I am not comfortable with

13. Although I am not sporty at all, I love watching and playing tennis

14. My favourite TV show is The Big Bang Theory

15. I am extremely organised and am always writing lists

16. My favourite foods are Pizza and Popcorn

17. My Number 1 bucket list goal is to road trip America

18. I have been a massive Harry Potter fan since the age of 8 and I re-read the books pretty much every year!

19. I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the age of 7

20. I love any food with Caramel in it

21. I am addicted to Twitter and Tumblr

22. My favourite bands are The Killers and Queen

23. I change my mind all the time about what I want to be and since I was younger I have wanted to be everything from a chef, makeup artist, journalist, fashion designer, nurse and wedding planner! However at the moment I would love to work in TV/ Film production

24. I am allergic to peanuts

25. My favourite travel destination is New York


So there are 25 random facts about me and I hope you enjoyed reading them,

Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment